Abstract submission is now closed.
A list of all the Minisymposia can be found here. Please be sure to submit your abstract to one of the Minisymposia listed.
Please read the following carefully. Further instructions are provided during the submission process.
1. Each paid registrant at USNCCM-11 will be limited to one presentation.
2. Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but may be the presenting author of only one abstract.
3. Please submit a one-page abstract using the format shown here. Your submission must be in a pdf format to be submitted. The abstract should follow the general look of the sample abstract and may be done in Word. However, if you prefer to use LaTex, the source file for the sample abstract may be downloaded here.
4. Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation as well describing the principal contributions to the field.
5. Your filename should contain the last name of the presenting author followed by the number of your selected minisymposium. Example: Lastname 2.1.pdf
6. Follow the formatting instructions provided in the submission process.
7. Use the “title” case when entering the title of your abstract.
To go directly to the abstract submission website, click here. (Note: If you submitted an abstract to USNCCM-10, you may use the same logon and password.)
Submissions for the Student Poster Competition should be made under Minisymposium #15.1.
If you have any questions concerning the submission process, email Ruth Hengst at
or you may call 512-529-7333.