UPDATE: The technical program is now final. The searchable conference program may be found here:
Be aware that some of the minisymposia had to be merged and some minisymposia numbers have changed. To see an updated list of minisymposia, go to http://www.usnccm.org/minisymposia. You will also be able to see the sessions for each minisymposium.
A FINAL GENERAL PROGRAM, which indicates session times, is posted here.
Please note the following:
1. Pre-congress shortcourses will be held on Sunday, July 24th, at the Hilton Minneapolis.
2. An opening reception will be held on Sunday evening, July 24th at the Hilton Minneapolis.
3. The Congress will begin on Monday morning, July 25th and will conclude on Thursday, July 28th.
4. The Congress banquet will be held on Wednesday evening, July 27th.
5. Friday, July 29th is reserved for post-congress shortcourses. At this time, there are no post-congress shortcourses scheduled.