Below is information regarding your presentation at the Congress.
1. Most talks are 20-minutes in length; this includes a time for questions and answers. Keynote lectures are 40 minutes.
2. ALL presentations will be done with a laptop computer using an LCD projector. The Congress will not provide overhead projectors; thus no presentations using transparencies will be possible.
3. Bring your own laptop computer to project your presentation or arrange with session speakers to share a laptop. The Congress will not provide laptops for presentations.
4. We strongly encourage you to have a backup of your presentation on a USB storage device in the event your laptop has a technical problem or is incompatible with the LCD projector.
5. We ask that all presentations be ready at the beginning of the technical session. We will have VGA switchers available that will accommodate six laptops at one time. When it is your time to present, it will be only necessary to switch to your laptop. In view of the tight presentation schedule, we anticipate this will save time. Power strips will be provided.
6. Please arrive to your technical session several minutes early so that all the presentations can be set up at the beginning of the session. You must set up your laptop computer before the start of the presentations.
7. International speakers, be sure that you have the necessary cords/converters so that your laptop will work with the LCD projector.
8. A speaker preparation are will be available throughout the congress so that you can test your laptop compatibility and practice your presentation if needed. This speaker preparation are will be listed in the program.
9. A small laser pointer will be provided in your registration packet. However, you may want to bring an extra one for backup.